Noupoort Christian Care Centre Homepage
The Most Affordable Long-Term Rehab in South Africa for Addiction to Alcohol & Drugs
GO TO: Web-Flier / School / Photo Galleries / Testimonials Page
Safety Tips for Coping with the corona Virus:
- Get informed and share the facts.
- Tailor your approach based on your child – think about whether more information makes them more or less anxious.
- Approach the subject simply and calmly – kids take their cues from you.
- Ask your child what they know, answer their questions and address any misinformation.
- Validate their feelings, while reassuring them – “I understand this can be scary. We’re taking steps to keep healthy, and we’re well prepared.”
- Remind them of what’s in their power – washing hands thoroughly and often, coughing and sneezing into their elbow, getting plenty of sleep, etc.
- Model good hygiene, and try to make it fun! Sing a favorite song while scrubbing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We are Always Open - 24 Hours a Day, Every Day, All year Round.
The Noupoort Christian Care Centre helps people with substance dependency problems and who experience adapting to everyday community life.
A minimum period of 52 weeks is offered for individuals to gain insight and restore confidence in themselves.
- Click here for Info and Pictures of common type of drugs -
Any Questions? - We Will Contact YOU to Discuss (or Help)
- Please fill in ALL the fields below -
Look through the Menu's above or Browse Around to see what we're all about!
Addiction is a choice and not an incurable disease, which means that it can and has been overcome by many that have completed our prescribed one year and 2-year programs.
Broken down as follows, our survey shows a 76% recovery success rate for those completing the 52-week programme. For this reason, we can guarantee the recovery of any addiction for all those that are prepared to do an extra year after successful completion of the first year. The second year is free.
Yes, the second year is free and sponsored by the Noupoort Christian Care Centre.
Complete the second year and Noupoort Christian Care Centre guarantee is your recovery for life. No more financial burden for the cost of addiction. They relapse you send them back at no charge. (Medical expenses excluded)
The Programme is broken down as follows
- 20 weeks primary care - Noupoort
- 20 weeks secondary care – Ciara Middleton (Resident must stop smoking to move to the phase of the programme)
- 12 weeks as a senior resident in a leadership role – Noupoort Ciara Jeffreys Bay (Depending on where the resident is placed and in what role)
Completing the programme successfully entails completing all of the above.
* We highly recommend the 2-year programme. We are serious about your recovery. How serious are you? Your recovery is our reward. *
"We have various projects and workstations where residents can spend the time to get back into a working routine and deliver some fruitful results. Every project is headed by a staff member."
"We offer a variety of services related to recovery addiction and how to recover from addiction. Through Jesus Sorcery (PHARMACIA) (Gal 5:19-21) can be beaten once and for all. Recover now from any addiction now with our one-step programme!"
Behaviour modification is a treatment approach, based on the 'principles of operant conditioning', which replaces undesirable habits with more desirable ones through positive or negative reinforcement. By applying biblical principals, the NCCC follows a strict routine which enforces positive change & allows individuals to break free from the habits formed during active addiction (Sorcery / Pharmacia)(Gal 5:19-21
NCCC offers a 52-week rehabilitation program & encourages a 2nd year at NO extra cost with a Guarantee of 100% Recovery. Our program consists of the one-step program. We believe in Jesus as the one and only way to truly recover from addiction.
A drug intervention is a process that helps a drug addict recognise the extent of their problem. Individuals who are addicted to drugs or alcohol usually do not know their addiction is out of control. If you have a friend or family member struggling with addiction (Sorcery / Pharmacia)(Gal 5:19-21) contact the NCCC to discuss an intervention. Let us help you to save a life.
The NCCC is the only rehabilitation centre in SA to offer residents the opportunity to complete their schooling and leave their recovery program with their matric certificate and the opportunity to pursue a career in their chosen field of interest. With a 95% pass rate over the past 5 years, the NCEC continues to change and transform lives and gives students the chance to dream again.
We have a team of Qualified Pastors that offer Pastoral counselling. As the NCCC program is based on the foundation of Jesus Christ we believe that the word of God is our daily bread and that it offers a solution to all of life's challenges, trials and tribulations.
Philippians 4:13 "Ï can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"