Inspirational Quotes - Food for Thought...
- "When going to bed at night, shove ur shoes under ur bed real deep. This way u make sure u start ur day on ur knees..." - Denzel Washington
- "You came into this world with nothing; so whatever the hell is happening now, ur in profit side..." - Sadhguru
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
- “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
- “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
- “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” - Henry Ford
- “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Brian Tracy
- “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Integrity Is The Most Valuable And Respected Quality Of Leadership. Always Keep Your Word.”
- Your limitation = it’s only your imagination.
Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
“That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche